Envision One cDLM Mechanical
Professional in casting mechanical parts
Envision ONE Mechanical Advantages
- Layerless technology delivers super smooth models.
- 75% less supports compared to regular DLP printers
- Domeless technology delivers the highest accuracy in Z
- High-resolution industrial projector with UV glass
- LED light source at 385nm wavelength for higher accuracy on clear parts and crisper details across all parts
- Dual linear slides provide superior stability during build process, eliminating any shifting in parts
Wide applications of mechanical printer
Aerospace, Entertainment, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Education, Manufacturing
Focusing on fast, accurate, and large volume additive manufacturing, the Envision One cDLM Mechanical is designed to take you from beginner to expert in a single machine. This 3D printer has an integrated 385nm wavelength with a carefully adjusted LED light source for precise accuracy. The shorter wavelength reduces the bouncing of light and renders perfect details to the object. Enabling a wide range of applications to print, Envision One cDLM delivers accurate 3D parts every time with minimum supports and at blisteringly fast speeds. Perfect for 3D printing wide range of applications, the Envision One cDLM Mechanical is capable of printing up to 45 mm/hour, with a native XY resolution of 93 µm and a dynamic Z resolution ranging from 25 to 150 µm, depending on the material, while the layer-less printing method gives super-smooth parts.