Large Format 3D Printers
Machines for a larger build volume
Applications of professional 3D printers
Full size 3D printing can benefit an array of industry segments and professionals helping them create faster, bigger and more complicated designs on a larger scale. Their applications range from life-sized event displays to customized furniture and even housing units.
Our Product Portfolio
3D Bots offers the following 3D printers in the big-sized 3D printing segment –
- Open Frame concept for better view and monitoring
- Large Build Volume capacity of 1 cubic meter
- Modular print heads with independent operations
- Spacious spool holders that cater for large print loads
- Optimized for speed and precision in large format printing
- Print volume of 0.5m x 1m x 0.5m to create large objects
- Closed print space suites well to educational environments
- Intuitive user-interface with Ergonomic design
Xtreme 8K DLP
- Largest size production-grade DLP 3D-printer in the world
- 3D prints highly accurate parts regardless of geometric complexity
- Allows for the production of exceptionally large 3D parts
- Dual 4K projector using DLP technology for printing accurate parts
Large Format 3D Printing in Singapore
Additive Manufacturing in Singapore has been embraced enthusiastically by both research and industry alike. Large format 3D printing is touted as the technology of tomorrow with its myriad applications. Singapore is looking towards 3D printing to create more housing for its citizens. Recently, the Singapore Centre for 3D Printing received $107.7 million in funding from the government and industry to explore 3D printing to manufacture housing units.
The slowdown in manufacturing has seen an increased interest in 3D printing to create rapid prototypes and models. 3D Bots is proud to bring large build volume 3D printers in Singapore & Malaysia along with local customer support.