Large Format 3D Printing
Founded in 2014 by CEO & co-founder René Gurka, BigRep comprises an interdisciplinary team of over 60 ranging from Engineers, industrial designers to business experts.
Simple & Precise Monitoring
Modular Print Heads
Key Differentiators for BigRep
Large Format Printing
Industrial 3D printing filaments
Awards & Recognition
Creative Use of 3D Printing award
Our Product Portfolio
3D Bots offers the following 3D printers in the big-sized 3D printing segment
- Open Frame concept for better view and monitoring
- Large Build Volume capacity of 1 cubic meter
- Modular print heads with independent operations
- Spacious spool holders that cater for large print loads
- Optimized for speed and precision in large format printing
- Print volume of 0.5m x 1m x 0.5m to create large objects
- Closed print space suites well to educational environments
- Intuitive user-interface with Ergonomic design
Singapore 3D Printing Industry
The Singapore government allotted $500 million from the period 2013 to 2018 towards new-age manufacturing, of which 3D printing plays a major part. The first sectors to benefit from this initiative were Medicine and Aerospace.
Today, 3D printing is making an impact in the manufacturing, research, & development, healthcare and high technology industries in Singapore. World-renowned brands such as BigRep are making their products available in this dynamic market to boost manufacturing and prototype quality.